DO 24, s. 1985 – Guidelines and Standards for the Recognition and Operation of the Madarasah
To: Bureau Directors
- Pursuant to the provision of LOI 1221 of the Office of the President and in line with the Ministry’s efforts to upgrade the quality of Madaris, standards and guidelines for applying for a permit to operate, renewal of courses and recognition of Madaris and for their operation have been formulated.
- The guidelines and standards have been approved by the members of the National Federation of Arabic Madaris of the Philippines (NFAMP) and other Madrasah owners in a Consultative Conference held in Cotabato City on November 26-27, 1984.
- Inclosed are the guidelines and standards for operating the Madrasah for the information and guidance of those concerned. They are as follows:
- Procedural Guidelines in Applying for Permit to Operate/Renewal/Additional Grades/Years and Grant of Recognition
- Standards for the Recognition of Madaris by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports
- Madrasah Form A
- Madrasah Form B
- Please be guided accordingly.
- Compliance with this Order is desired.
Incl.: As stated
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 1-76)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, ELEMENTARY
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
RULES AND REGULATIONS