Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- To further realize the full integration and unification of the different contracting schemes of the Bureau in the delivery of quality education to the out-of- school children, youth and adults in the Philippines through the Alternative Learning System (ALS), the Department of Education (DepEd) amends the guidelines for the ALS Unified Contracting Scheme as follows:
- The ALS Literacy Volunteer Program as covered by DepEd Order No.59, s. 2012 shall now be part of ALS Unified Contracting Scheme. As such, apart from the Literacy Service Contracting Scheme (LSCS) and the Learning Support Delivery System (LSDS), the ALS Literacy Volunteer Program shall be included in the services procured by DepEd for various ALS programs from different service providers under the BALS Field, Operations Funds.
- Aside from stipends and. allowances of the Literacy Volunteers to be downloaded to recipient Division, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E} Funds for the Regional and Division Supervisors shall be included. Regional level M&E shall be conducted once and the Division level twice, within the ten (10)-month period.
- Existing provisions in the Guidelines on the Selection and Hiring of ALS Literacy Volunteers shall remain in force unless sooner repealed, amended or rescinded.
- All other provisions of the DepEd Order No. 77, s. 2012 shall remain in force.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Order: (Nos. 59 and 77, s. 2012)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ALTERNATIVE LEARNING SYSTEM
RULES & REGULATIONSDO_s2013_51