DO 2, s. 2015 – Guidelines on the Establishment and Implementation of the Results-Based Performance Management System (RPMS) in the Department of Education
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- This Department issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Establishment and Implementation of the Results-Based Performance Management System (RPMS) in the Department of Education (DepEd).
- It aims to provide comprehensive guidelines for the adoption of the Civil Service Commission’s (CSC) Strategic Performance Management System (SPMS) in DepEd.
- These guidelines stipulate the specific mechanisms, criteria and processes for the performance target setting, monitoring, evaluation and development planning for schools and offices, covering all officials and employees, school-based and non school-based, in the Department holding regular plantilla positions. Personnel under contracts of service/job order and LGU-funded employees shall likewise be covered, but for purposes of performance evaluation only.
- All provisions of DepEd rules, regulations, and issuances which are inconsistent with these guidelines are hereby repealed or modified accordingly.
- This Order shall take effect immediately upon its issuance.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encl.: As stated
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: