1. Submit the following documentary requirements in a clean, unmarked long brown envelope to the Personnel Division at the Department of Education Central Office (Ground floor, Teodora Alonzo Building) on or before the deadline indicated on the vacancy announcement/s, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm:
- Letter of Intent (addressed to Mr. Francis Dela Cruz, Chief of the Personnel Division). Kindly include the position with the corresponding division/office, bureau, and strand you are applying for.
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) You may download this form at http://tinyurl.com/deped-ePDS
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of one (1) government-issued ID
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility
- Photocopy of the latest Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of the 3 Performance ratings for the last 3 rating periods from January 2015 onwards (one (1) performance rating is equivalent to six (6) months)*
- Certificates of relevant trainings and seminars attended
- Certificates of outstanding accomplishments
- E-copy of all submitted documents (enclosed in a CD)
* Note: For external applicants, numerical performance evaluation from the previous employer. If unavailable, kindly download the template for the Performance Ratings at http://tinyurl.com/DepEd- PRtemplates and have it filled out by your immediate supervisor (previous or current).
2. Applicants are expected to:
- Bring all original documents for verification purposes;
- Submit one set of documents for every position he/she is applying for; and
- Submit pending requirements before the deadline of applications.
3. Upon submission of documents, keep the application receipt from the Recruitment Kiosk.
4. All applicants will be notified regarding the status of his/her application/s through email and text message.