Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issued DepEd Order (DO) No. 63, s. 2017 entitled Implementing Guidelines on the Utilization of Support to Operations Fund for Regional Offices for Mapping and Monitoring Activities of the Alternative Learning System for Calendar Year 2017. However, for a more effective and efficient obligation of the P3 million funding for each region, the provisions stated in the enclosure of said DO shall be amended as follows :
5. Fund Allocation, Release, and Disbursement
|5.4||After receipt of Sub-ARO, Schools Division Offices through the Regional Office shall request the corresponding cash requirements or Notice of Cash Allocation (NCA) from DBM.||After the receipt of Sub-ARO, the Regional Office shall request the corresponding cash requirements or Notice of Cash Allocation (NCA) from DBM.|
|5.5||The allocated amount to the Regional Offices shall be used only for the following:
• Mapping activities. For reproduction of mapping forms.
• Monitoring. For reproduction of existing M&E tool, transportation fund
(@ 2000/Focal Person).
|The allocated amount to the Regional Offices shall be used for the following:
• Mapping activities. For hiring of enumerators, reproduction of mapping forms, transportation expenses.
• Monitoring. For reproduction of existing M&E tool, transportation expenses of ALS Focal Persons (@ 2000/Focal Person).
- All other DepEd Orders and related issuances, rules and regulations, and provisions, which are inconsistent with this Order, are repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd)LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
Reference: DepEd Order: (No. 63, s. 2017)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ALTERNATIVE LEARNING SYSTEM