Directors of Services, Centers, and Heads of Units
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Comprehensive Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM) in Basic Education Framework to guide DRRM efforts in the basic education sector towards resilience-building in offices and schools, and to ensure that quality education is continuously provided and prioritized even during disasters and/or emergencies.
- This Framework shall institutionalize DRRM structures, systems, protocols and practices in DepEd offices and schools. Further, this shall provide common understanding and language in the implementation of DRRM in basic education at all levels.
- All DepEd Orders and other related issuances, rules and regulations and provisions, which are inconsistent with these guidelines are hereby repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- For more information, all concerned may contact the Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office (DRRMO), Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, 4th Floor, Bonifacio Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, at telefax no.: (02) 637-4933 or through email address: email@example.com.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encl.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Order No.: 21, s. 2015
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: