Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- Further to DepEd Order No.11, s. 2015, entitled Policies on the Implementation of the Senior High School (SHS) Voucher Program under the Government Assistance to Students and Teachers in Private Education (GASTPE), the Department of Education (DepEd) issues this Order to provide details on the conditions, requirements and processes with regard to the Implementation of the Senior High School (SHS) Voucher Program, such as:
- Student Eligibility and Voucher Value;
- Voucher Validity and Redemption;
- Conditions for Voucher Program Beneficiaries;
- Provider Eligibility and Requirements;
- Voucher Tiers;
- Processing of Vouchers and Payments to Schools; and
- Monitoring and Program Compliance.
- The guidelines stated herein are subject to change pending any amendments in the provisions on the SHS Voucher Program as may be contained in the 2016 General Appropriations Act.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encl.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Order No. (11, s. 2015)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: