Sec. 93. Transparency Seal. To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all national government agencies shall maintain a transparency seal on their official websites. The transparency seal shall contain the following information: (i) the agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information; (ii) annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years; (iii) their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this Act; (iv) major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011; (v) the program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions; (vi) status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports; and (vii) annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants.
The respective heads of the agencies shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with this section.
A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
DepEd Compliance with Sec. 91 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10633 (General Appropriations Act FY 2014)
- Agency Mandates and Functions Official’s Directory
- Agency’s Mandates and Functions
- Officials, Positions, and Contact Details
- Agency Annual Reports
- Statement of Allotment, Obligation, and Balances (SAOB)
- Income and Disbursement
- Physical Plan
- Financial Report of Operation
- DBM Approved Budgets and Corresponding Targets
- DBM Approved Budgets
- Corresponding Targets
- Major program/projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s.2011 (as of March 2015)
- The program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions
- Status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports
- MFO Accountability Report Card (MARC-I)
- Management Accountability Report Card (MARC-II)
- Priority Program Accountability Report Card (PPARC)
- Annual Procurement Plan, Contracts Awarded and the Name of Contractors/ Suppliers/ Contractors
- Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGeps) – DepEd
- Procurement Plan