DO 35, s. 1990 – Submission of Lists of Quarterly Purchase/Contracts of Goods and Services to the Bureau of Internal Revenue
Bureau Directors/Cultural Agency Directors
Directors of Services and Heads of Units/Centers
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- Pursuant to Memorandum Order No. 219, issued by the President of the Philippines on February 13, 1989, each Office, Bureau, service, Unit and/or Center is required to submit lists of its quarterly purchases/contracts of goods and services to the BIR.
- Such lists shall be submitted within fifteen (15) days following the end of each quarter.
- Required lists for the four (4) quarters of 1989 should be submitted to the BIR on or before April 30, 1990.
- Please see attached proposed from and list of offices that have not complied with the above requirements.
- Strict compliance is required.
(SGD.) ISIDRO D. CARINO
Incl.: As stated
Allotment: 1-2-3—(M.O. 1-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES