November 20, 1995 – DO 69, s. 1995 – Increase in Time Allotment in Mathematics III & IV in the Special Science Curriculum of the Network of 110 Science and Technology Oriented High Schools
November 20, 1995
DO 69, s. 1995
Increase in Time Allotment in Mathematics III & IV in the Special Science Curriculum of the Network of 110 Science and Technology Oriented High Schools
To: Bureau Directors
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- The Special Science Curriculum in the Network of the 110 S & T Oriented High Schools, a project of the Science Educa¬tion Institute of the Department of Science and Technology (SEI-DOST), in cooperation with the Bureau of Secondary Education of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports, (BSE-DECS) started its implementation in SY 1993-1994.
- In support of the Special Science Curriculum, SEI continuously provides the additional/enrichment materials in Science and Mathematics.
- To further enhance the basic skills of students enrolled in the said curriculum, time allotment of the complicated Mathematics subjects in the third and fourth years is hereby authorized to shift from sixty (60) minutes to eighty (80) minutes daily or a total of four hundred (400) minutes per week.
- The adjusted time allotment for the subject/s shall be given two (2) unit credits.
- This Order shall take effect in SY 1996-1997.
DECS Memorandum: No. 128, s. 1993
Allotment: 1-2-3– (M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
Course of Study, SECONDARY