DO 53, s. 1996 – Transfer of Management of Educational Service Contracting (ESC) and Tuition Fee Supplement (TFS) Programs to the Fund for Assistance to Private Education (FAPE) for SY 1996-1997
To: Bureau Directors
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Effective SY 1996-1997, the Management of the Educational Service Contracting (ESC) and Tuition Fee Supplement (TFS) programs is hereby transferred from the Bureau of Secondary Education (DECS) to the Fund for Assistance to Private Education (FAPE) per Memorandum of Agreement signed on February 28, 1996.
- Provisions of DECS Order No. 51, s. 1994, entitled “Educational Service Contracting and Tuition Fee Supplement at the Secondary Level SY 1994-95”, as revised by the State Assistance Council (SAC) in its March 7, 1995 meeting are still in force and in effect.
- Inclosed is a set of policies/guidelines to be followed in the implementation of the Educational Service Contracting and Tuition Fee Supplement (ESC/TFS) which includes the revisions agreed upon in the SAC meeting in March. The prescribed ESC/TFS forms included as Inclosure No. 2 to DECS Order No. 51, s. 1994 shall remain in use until otherwise revised.
- All previous DECS rules, regulations and other issuances or parts thereof, which are inconsistent with this Order are hereby repealed or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is expected.
Incl.: As stated
References: DECS Orders: Nos. (51, s. 1994) and 22, s. 1995
Allotment: 1-2-4-—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS