May 9, 1997 – DO 45, s. 1997 – Recording of Service Rendered in the Government
May 9, 1997
DO 45, s. 1997
Recording of Service Rendered in the Government
Bureau/Cultural Agency Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units Regional Directors
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- Inclosed is a copy of Memorandum Circular No. 8, s. 1997 of the Civil Service Commission and its inclosure, regarding the recording of services rendered in the government.
- Attention is invited particularly to Item A which concerns officials and employees who rendered actual services before December 31, 1996 pursuant to defective appointments or without any appointments, except those who have already retired who may request the inclusion of said services in their official service record in the Commission. Such request must be submitted to the Civil Service Commission Regional Office (CSCRG) not later than December 31, 1997.
- The following documents shall be submitted to the CBCRG in support of said request:
- A formal request signed by the affected persons;
- Updated service record prepared by the Personnel Officer/Administrative Officer of the Agency where the subject services sought to be recorded were rendered;
- The disapproved appointment if any;
- Index of salary payment;
- Notice of Salary Adjustment, if any;
- Payroll; and
- Wide dissemination of this Order is directed.
Reference: N o n e
Allotment: 1-2-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects;