December 21, 2009 DO 119, s. 2009 – Additional Guidelines on the List of Approved Supplementary, Reading and Reference Materials Amended by
Directors of Services / Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Resident COA Auditors
All Others Concerned
- Anent DepEd Order No. 112, s. 2009 (List of Approved Supplementary Reading and Reference Materials), the following additional guidelines are hereby issued:
- All Regional Directors and School Division/City Superintendents are enjoined to submit a complete list of all print supplementary materials not included in DepEd Order No. 112, s. 2009, but were evaluated and procured by DepEd field offices based on Item 2 of DepEd Order No. 52, s. 2007;
- The list of Titles shall be submitted to the IMCS together with their duly accomplished regional/division content evaluation reports, and thereafter, shall undergo further evaluation to be managed by IMCS. All submission shall be accepted by IMCS not later than January 15, 2010;
- Titles that pass this further evaluation process will be included in the additional list of approved supplementary materials which shall be released by the IMCS by May 21, 2010. Thereafter, the print supplementary materials that are in DepEd Order No. 112, s. 2009 and the said additional list may be procured, subject to the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act (GPRA), and its revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR);
- In the meantime that the additional list has not been released, print supplementary materials evaluated and procured by DepEd field offices based on Item 2 of DepEd Order No. 52, s. 2007 may continue to be procured, but only until May 20, 2010, subject to the provisions of the GPRA and its IRR;
- All relevant provisions of existing DepEd Orders, memoranda, and other administrative issuances inconsistent with this Order and DepEd Order No. 112, s. 2009 are hereby modified or amended accordingly.
- For the information, guidance, and strict compliance of all concerned.
DepEd Order: (No. 112, s. 2009) Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: