December 16, 2011 DO 97, s. 2011 – Revised Guidelines on the Allocation and Reclassification of School Head Positions
December 16, 2011
DO 97, s. 2011
Revised Guidelines on the Allocation and Reclassification of School Head Positions
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- The National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) shall administer the qualifying process for interested applicants to Principal I positions. The enclosed Revised Guidelines on the Allocation and Reclassification of School Head Positions with the corresponding flowchart of processes guidelines shall be utilized in administering the qualifying process to be conducted by the NEAP in close coordination with the Schools Divisions Offices (DOs) through the Regional Offices (ROs).
- An Advisory shall be issued by the NEAP on the details pertinent to the qualifying process which includes the written examination, and Basic Training Course for Head Teacher I/required accredited training program, as indicated under Item V.B.7 entitled “Basic Policies on Reclassification of School Head Positions.” The qualifying process and issuance of Certificate of Eligibility to qualified applicants shall be done by the NEAP from January to June 30, 2012, which shall be the regular schedule; hence, it shall be followed every year thereafter.
- The NEAP will coordinate with the ROs regarding the following:
- Applicants for the test;
- Passers of the test;
- Administration of each of these activities; and
- Issuance of the Certificate of Eligibility.
- Requests for allocation and reclassification of school head positions for CY 2012 onwards shall be received and processed by the ROs following the enclosed revised guidelines, unless amended.
- For more information, please contact Ms. Louisa S. Roberto, Chief Administrative Officer, Management Division at telephone no.: (02) 633-72-48.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS