February 13, 2013 DO 8, s. 2013 – Policy Guidelines on Regulating the Issuance of DepEd Advisories
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- Committed to raise academic standards through the K to 12 Basic Education Program and to enhance administrative efficiency in the delivery of basic education services to all school children and youth, the Department of Education (DepEd) shall engage the partnership of local, national, international stakeholders through inter-agency, or inter-country programs, projects or activities (PPAs) and adopt strategies to achieve these goals.
- In view of this, the Department issues the enclosed Policy Guidelines on Regulating the Issuance of DepEd Advisories to ensure healthy inter-agency, or inter-country partnerships among local, national, and international stakeholders.
- All previous issuances inconsistent with the provisions of this DepEd Order are repealed. The provisions of this DepEd Order shall remain in force and in effect until rescinded or amended.
- This Office will initiate administrative disciplinary action and other legal remedies against anyone found responsible for violating any provisions of this Order.
- All requests for DepEd Advisories effective March 1, 2013 shall comply with the regulations of this DepEd Order.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
References: MECS Order: (No. 23, s. 1985); DECS Order: (No. 28, s. 2001)
DepED Order: (No. 9, s. 2005 and No. 39, s. 2009)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
SOCIETY or ASSOCIATIONS