DO 67, s. 1985 – Reversion to the Name EDPITAF as the Umbrella Organization for all Foreign-Assisted Projects in Education
To: Deputy Ministers
Chief of Service and Heads of Units/Centers
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
Executive Director, EDPITAF
All Others Concerned
- In order to be consistent in the provisions of law and to avoid confusion, the agency known as the Project Development and Implementation Management Office (PDIMO) shall hereby revert to the official name of Educational Development Projects Implementing Task Force (EDPITAF) which has been granted legal personality by virtue of P.D. 6-A as amended by P.D. 1235 and which name appears in the General Appropriations Act.
- Pursuant to P.D. 6-A as amended by P.D. 1235, EDPITAF’s functions are:
- To supervise and implement foreign-assisted projects; and
- To implement such other development projects as may be assigned to it by the Minister of Education, Culture and Sports.
- Attached is the organization chart of EDPITAF as the umbrella organization for all foreign-assisted projects in education.
- This Order supersedes MEC Order No. 48, s. 1983 as well as all other orders inconsistent with it.
- This Order takes effect imeediately.
Incl.: As stated
Reference: MECS Order No. 48, s. 1983
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(D.O. 1-76)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: