The Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) is under the Accrediation and Equivalency Program (Executive Order No. 733, s. 1981) for retrieving out-of-school youth (OSY) and placing them in the formal school system if they so desire, and for validating and accrediting knowledge and skills in academic areas gained through informal and non-formal means for re-entry into formal school, job promotion, entry to job training, for employment and self-fulfillment.
- Birth certificate: Issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated (original and two (2) photocopies)
- ID pictures: Two (2) pieces of identical and recently taken (1×1″ size)
- School records (original and two (2) photocopies):
- Elementary Level – Form 137 or Form 138
- Secondary Level – Form 137
*Form 137 (Transcript of Records with school seal and signature of principal/registrar)
*Form 138 (Report Card with school seal and signature of principal/registrar)
- School permit: Photocopy of School Permit to Operate/Government Recognition (for applicants from private schools)
- Registration fee (non-refundable):
- Regular administration (every November) – PhP50.00
- Walk-in/Special administration – PhP200.00
ADVISORY (June 5, 2015)
The Department of Education announces the cancellation of the administration of the Special Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) scheduled on June 12, 2015 due to operational and administrative concerns.
Instead, the test shall be administered on its regular schedule in identified testing centers pursuant to DepEd Order No. 32, s. 2002, Administration of the Philippine Educational Placement Test. The schedule for this year is as follows:
November 22, 2015 (Sunday) – Visayas and Mindanao
Registration shall start on August 2015 in DepEd Division Offices.
(Sgd.) DR. DINA S. OCAMPO
Undersecretary for Programs and Projects
For more information on the PEPT, kindly contact:
National Education Testing and Research Center (NETRC)
2/F Mabini Bldg., DepEd Complex, Meralco Ave., Pasig City
(02) 631-6921 | 631-2589 | 631-2571 | 631-2591
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm