DO 15, s. 1986 – Hiring of Casuals, Contractual and Consultants
To: Deputy Ministers
Cultural Agency Directors
Chief of Service and Heads of Units/Centers
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- In view of the current economic crisis, this Ministry has adopted the following measures in order to realize salary savings and to support the economic recovery program of the Government:
- Renewal of appointments of existing casuals, contractual and consultants shall be made only when their services are considered very essential to the operation of the office. Their appointments shall be justified in writing by the chief or head of office concerned and shall state the specific duties/functions of the appointee.
- Hiring of new or additional casuals, contractual and consultants shall be suspended until further advice from this Office.
- Existing casuals may be rotated and/or reassigned to the other offices/units where their services are most needed.
- This Order takes effect immediately. Strict compliance of all concerned is enjoined.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Allotment: 1-2-3–(D.O. 1-76)
To be indicated in the Perpetual – Index under the following subjects:
APPOINTMENT, EMPLOYMENT, REAPPOINTMENT
RULES & REGULATIONS