DO 20, s. 1986 – Multi-Sectoral Task Force on Tuition and Other Fees Increases for SY 1986-87
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- As a policy of the MECS in the resolution of issues affecting the Sector, a consultative process shall be instituted through mechanisms within each of the educational institutions and at the Ministry Level. The constituents of the Sector composed of parents, students, faculty, and other personnel shall be represented.
- The initial mechanism for consultation at the Ministry level shall be a Multi-sectoral Task Force on Tuition and Other Fees Increases, which is hereby constituted, composed of: 6 student representatives, 4 representatives of school administrators, 3 parent representatives, 3 faculty and personnel representatives, and 3 MECS representatives, to deliberate on the considerations relative to the determination of a policy on tuition and other fees increases for SY 1986-87.
- Meantime, until the rules and regulations on tuition and other fees increases are issued, the following guidelines are hereby instituted.
- For schools which have collected the increased tuition and other fees, such collection of the increases in tuition and other fees shall be held in trust, and
- For schools which have not collected any increases, to defer collection of the increases in tuition and other school fees.
- The Multi-sectoral Task Force on Tuition and Other Fees Increases for SY 1986-87 hereby constituted shall meet on June 5, 1986 at 2 p.m., at the MECS Conference Room, Palacio del Gobernador, Intramuros, Manila.
- Compliance is hereby enjoined.
Allotment: 1-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS