DO 24, s. 1986 – Authority to Offer Additional Majors and Courses in the Rizal Technological and Polytechnic Institute, Morong, Rizal
To: Bureau Directors
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- The Rizal Technological and Polytechnic Institute is hereby authorized to offer the following courses and majors effective SY 1986-87:
- Third and Fourth years of the Bachelor of Science course (B.S.), Majors in Biology, Mathematics, Guidance and Counseling, and Psychology.
- Second to Fourth year of the Bachelor of Elementary Education course (B.E.Ed.). Provided, this course shall be phased out gradually beginning SY 1986-87 by not admitting new students, the phaseout to proceed progressively until the last group of students shall have graduated.
- Two-year Certificate in Drafting Technology.
- Two-year Certificate in Electronics Technology.
- Girls Home Trades as a major under the Four-Year Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education course.
- This authority is issued provided the institution shall maintain satisfactory standards in said courses and majors and, provided further, appropriations from the Provincial Government shall be deemed continuing.
- In the case of failure on the part of the above-named school to observe and maintain any of the required standards of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports affecting the courses/majors herein approved, and failure to provide appropriations to support the same, the authority hereby granted may be revoked and cancelled.
Reference: MECS Order No. 16, s. 1984
Allotment: 1-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
RULES AND REGULATIONS