DO 24, s. 1986 – Authority to Offer Additional Majors and Courses in the Rizal Technological and Polytechnic Institute, Morong, Rizal
June 11, 1986
DO 24, s. 1986
Authority to Offer Additional Majors and Courses in the Rizal Technological and Polytechnic Institute, Morong, Rizal
To: Bureau Directors
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- The Rizal Technological and Polytechnic Institute is hereby authorized to offer the following courses and majors effective SY 1986-87:
- Third and Fourth years of the Bachelor of Science course (B.S.), Majors in Biology, Mathematics, Guidance and Counseling, and Psychology.
- Second to Fourth year of the Bachelor of Elementary Education course (B.E.Ed.). Provided, this course shall be phased out gradually beginning SY 1986-87 by not admitting new students, the phaseout to proceed progressively until the last group of students shall have graduated.
- Two-year Certificate in Drafting Technology.
- Two-year Certificate in Electronics Technology.
- Girls Home Trades as a major under the Four-Year Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education course.
- This authority is issued provided the institution shall maintain satisfactory standards in said courses and majors and, provided further, appropriations from the Provincial Government shall be deemed continuing.
- In the case of failure on the part of the above-named school to observe and maintain any of the required standards of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports affecting the courses/majors herein approved, and failure to provide appropriations to support the same, the authority hereby granted may be revoked and cancelled.
Reference: MECS Order No. 16, s. 1984
Allotment: 1-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
RULES AND REGULATIONS