DO 61, s. 1986 – Authority to Offer Additional Course and Major in the Zamboanga Del Norte Agricultural College, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
- The Zamboanga del Norte Agricultural College, upon the recommendation of the Bureau of Higher Education and the Technical Panel for Agricultural Education, is hereby authorized to offer Bachelor of Science in Forestry, major in Agroforestry effective SY 1983-84, subject however, to the following conditions:
- That the course herein authorized shall be gradually phased out effective school year 1987-88 and henceforth, no new students shall be admitted in the first year and that the phasing out process shall progress until the presently enrolled students shall have graduated; and
- That the institution shall have the option to offer the herein approved major in Agroforestry as an additional major area under the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course effective SY 1987-88.
- This authority is issued provided the institution shall maintain satisfactory standards in said course and major and, provided further, appropriations thereto are provided.
- In the case of failure on the part of above-named school to observe and maintain any of the required standards of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports affecting the course and major herein approved, the authority hereby granted may be revoked and cancelled.
Reference: MECS Order No. 57, s. 1979
Allotment: 1-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
RULES AND REGULATIONS