DO 26, s. 1987 – Authority to Offer Graduates Courses in the Aklan Agricultural College
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
- Based on the recommendation of the Bureau of Higher Education (BHE) and the Philippine Association for Graduate Education (PAGE) Region VI Chapter, the Aklan Agricultural College is hereby authorized to offer the following graduate courses:
- Master of Arts in Education, major in Educational Management effective SY 1986-87
- Master of Science in Agricultural Education effective SY 1979-80
- This authority is issued provided the institution shall maintain satisfactory standards in said courses and, provided further, appropriations for these courses shall be maintained.
- In the case of failure on the part of the above-named school to observe and maintain any of the required standards of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports affecting the courses herein approved, the authority hereby granted may be revoked and cancelled.
Allotment: 1-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
RULES AND REGULATIONS