DO 55, s. 1987 – Pardon Processing Committee
May 27, 1987
DO 55, s. 1987
Pardon Processing Committee
- In relation to DECS Order No. 50, s. 1987, prescribing the guidelines for the implementation of the conditional pardon/amnesty granted to public school teachers involved in the falsification of their scholastic records in Zamboanga del Sur, a Pardon Processing Committee is hereby established.
- The Pardon Processing Committee shall be composed of:
Undersecretary Tomas V. Santos – Chairman
Fiscal Alberto S. Lim, Deputized Tanodbayan Prosecutor – Vice Chairman
Director Ernesto P. Basa, CSC – Member
Atty. Alejandro M. Francisco, CSC – Member
Mrs. Virginia Moralete, OIC, Payroll Services Division, DECS – Member
Ms. Priscilla F. Abelardo, EGT, Zamboanga del Sur Division – Coordinator
Ms. Era Sissay, EGT, Pagadian City Division – Coordinator
- The Pardon Processing Committee shall have the following functions:
- Officially receive any application for pardon/amnesty, review documentations submitted by applicants and/or conduct interviews whenever necessary, in order to gather/verify facts and circumstances surrounding each case;
- Approve applications for pardon/amnesty in accordance with rules and guidelines prescribed therefor;
- Solicit staff support for the processing of documents in the appropriate form and in the preparation/submission of reports to the Office of the President and other concerned offices.
- For the guidance of all concerned.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Reference: DECS Order: No. 50, s. 1987
Allotment: 1-2—(M.O. 1-87)