DO 88, s. 1987 – Establishment of a Civil Service Field Office in the Department of Education, Culture and Sports
Chief of Service and Heads of Units/Centers
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities (Metro Manila Area)
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- Inclosed is a copy of a letter dated July 24, 1987 from the Honorable Chairman, Civil Service Commission, regarding the establishment of a Civil Service Field Office in the Department of Education, Culture and Sports.
- The CSC field office, located on the 5th Floor of Palacio del Gobernador, Intramuros, Manila, is manned by the following officials:
- Guillermo Silva – Assistant Director
- Judith Evangelista – Head, Civil Service Staff Officer
- Celia Mora – Supervising Personnel Specialist
- The Civil Service Field Office shall process appointments, review other personnel actions, and extend assistance on human resource development programs and on other personnel management aspect in the following offices, colleges and universities:
- DECS Central Office
- Attached cultural agencies (National Library, National Historical Institute, National Museum and Institute National Museum and Institute of Philippine Language)
- State Colleges and Universities in the Metro Manila Area (Eulogio “Amang” Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology, Philippine Merchant Marine Academy, Philippine Normal College, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Rizal Technological Colleges, Technological University of the Philippines and Philippine Airforce College of Aeronautics).
- It shall also process appointments of schools superintendents, assistant school superintendents and vocational school superintendents prepared in this Office.
- It is desired that this Order be brought to the attention of all concerned for their information and guidance.
(SGD) ADRIANO A. ARCELO
Incl.: As stated
Allotment: 1-2-3–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
Appointment, employment, reappointment
BUREAUS AND OFFICES