DO 68, s. 1988 – Technical and Vocational Education Accrediting Agency of the Philippines, Inc. (TVEAAP)
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Technical and Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- This Office hereby announces the approval by the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 27, 1987 under SEC Reg. No. 145638 of the Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws of the Technical and Vocational Education Accrediting Agency of the Philippines, Inc. (Inclosure No. 1, Registration Certificate).
- The Accrediting Agency was formally organized and elected its officers (Incl. No. 2) on November 5, 1987. Its application with the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP) is not in progress.
- The Technical and Vocational Education Accrediting Agency of the Philippines (TVEAAP) shall, on voluntary basis, accept membership from public and private technical and vocational institutes/schools/colleges that are offering skills-oriented programs at the post-secondary level such as six-month, one-year, two-year and three-year courses, provided that: (a) public technical and vocational institutes/schools/colleges qualify through the assessment program under DECS Memorandum No. 147, s. 1987 and (b) private technical and vocational institutes/schools/colleges are recognized by the government. Institutional membership fee to the TVEAAP is One Thousand Pesos (P1,000.00) yearly.
- Institutional benefits derived from the membership to TVEAAP are governed by DECS Order No. 32, s. 1987.
- For immediate implementation.
Incls.: As stated
References: DECS Order No. 32, s. 1987
DECS Memorandum No. 147, s. 1987
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: