DO 71, s. 1988 – New Cut-Off Date for Implementation of Approved Equivalents Record Form
To: Regional Directors
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- The cut-off date for implementing approved Equivalents Record Form (ERF) under MECS Order No. 33, s. 1984 and DECS Order No. 42, s. 1987 is extended to December 31, 1986 in the Personal Services Itemization for CY 1988.
- The procedure in DECS Order No. 42, s. 1987 shall be maintained.
- The effectivity date of the salary adjustment of teachers based on the ERF approved within the prescribed period from January 1, 1977 to December 31, 1986, but remained unimplemented, shall be January 1, 1988, provided that the request for payment which should be supported by the required documents stated in DECS Order No. 42, s. 1987 is received in the Budget Division on or before December 31, 1988, for which a special budget for release of funds shall be submitted to the Department of Budget and Management thru the Compensation and Position Classification Bureau, both in Manila, to be received there at not later than December 31, 1988.
- The herein cited salary adjustment is subject to availability of funds, and the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is desired.
(SGD.) TOMAS V. SANTOS
MECS Order: (No. 33, s. 1984)
DECS Order: (No. 42, s. 1987)
Allotment: 1-2-3–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES
RULES & REGULATIONS