DO 85, s. 1988 – Establishment of Regional and Division Project Management Committees for the Implementation of the Secondary Education Development Program Amended by DO 107, s. 1990 – Corrigendum to DECS Order No, 85, s. 1988
September 12, 1988
DO 85, s. 1988
Establishment of Regional and Division Project Management Committees for the Implementation of the Secondary Education Development Program
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- To insure the effective and efficient implementation of all policies, projects and activities under the Secondary Education Development Program (SEDP), a Regional Project Management Committee (RPMC) and a Division Project Management Committee (DPMC) shall be established in each region.
- The RPMC and the DPMC shall be responsible for the management, coordination, monitoring and supervision of the implementation of all policies, projects and activities at the regional and divisional levels including those for the private secondary schools in coordination with the Fund for Assistance to Private Education (FAPE).
- The RPMC and the DPMC shall be chaired by the Regional Director and Schools Superintendent, respectively. Inclosure 1 contains the specific functions, organizational setup and membership of the RPMC and those of the DPMC are contained in Inclosure 2.
- The number and composition of the members of the Committee shall be determined by the regional offices as discussed in the workshops at DAP, Tagaytay and ECOTECH, Cebu.
- A series of seminar workshops should be conducted to ensure the efficient operation of the RPMC and DPMC.
- Immediate dissemination of this Department Memorandum is desired.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Incls.: As stated
References: DECS Order: Nos. 1 and 26, s. 1988
Allotment: 1-2-3-4–(M.O. 1-87)