Bureau Directors/Cultural Agency Directors
Chief of Services and Heads of Units/Centers
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) is enjoining all government agencies to support its on-going Anti-Smoke Belching Campaign.
- In view thereof, all vehicles assigned in the DECS Central and field offices (Schools, regional, division, district, etc.) should be property maintained as a measure to minimize air pollution.
- DENR also alerts violators of the Anti-Smoke Belching rule that the Department of Transportation and Communication apprehending all smoke belching vehicles, government vehicles included.
- For pollution free air and to save our offices from unnecessary inconvenience, strict and immediate compliance is desired.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order to all concerned is desired.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Allotment: 1-3–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual – Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES
RULES and REGULATIONS