DO 36, s. 1989 – Implementation of Approved Equivalents Record Forms
April 20, 1989
DO 36, s. 1989
Implementation of Approved Equivalents Record Forms
To: Regional Directors
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
Principals of National Schools
- The new cut-off date for implementing approved Equivalents Record Forms (ERFs) is December 31, 1988.
- Requests for salary adjustment of teachers with ERFs approved within the prescribed period from January 1, 1977 to December 31, 1988, but which have remained unimplemented, shall be in accordance with the provisions of Circular Letter No. 84-4 dated May 30, 1984 of the Office of Budget and Management, inclosed with MECS Order No. 33, s. 1984. Conformably, plantilla allocation lists in eight (8) copies and one (1) duly certified copy of the approved ERF should support the request for salary adjustment.
- It is understood that priority should be given to requests for salary adjustment of teachers whose ERFs were approved earlier than CY 1988.
- Effectivity date of the salary adjustment is January 1, 1989, provided that the request is received in the Budget Division, DECS before December 31, 1989, subject to the approval of the Compensation and Position Classification Bureau, Manila, further subject to availability of funds, accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Immediate dissemination of the contents of this Order is desired.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Reference: MECS Order: (33, s. 1984)
Allotment: 1-2-3–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual – Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS