Cultural Agency Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Executive Director, EDPITAF
Chiefs of Services and Heads of Units/Centers
- Effective immediately, the Pre/Post Qualification, Bids and Awards Committee (PBAC) organized under MECS Order No. 35, s. 1983, reconstituted under MECS Order No. 5, and further reconstituted under DECS Orders Nos. 85, s. 1987, and 3, s. 1988 is hereby further reconstituted in accordance with PD 1594 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations as amended, and Executive Order No. 164 dated May 5, 1987 as follows:
- Chairman (voting): Dr. Vedasto G. Suarez
- Executive Secretary (voting): Atty. Eulogia Cueva
- Technical Members (voting): Ms. Josephine F. Ramirez
- Provisional members to be called upon on a project-to-project basis:
SEDP (voting): Dr. Pacita Andres
ATEP (voting): Ms. Mila Marcos
- Private sector’s representatives
Philippine Institute of CPAs: Mr. Oscar G. Josef (Voting)
Philippine Contractors Association: Engr. Loreto C. Aquino (Non-voting)
Philippine Institute Of Civil Engineers: Engr. Ulpiano P. Ignacio, Jr. (Non-voting)
- The above-named Committee members shall be directly assisted by the PBAC-Technical Staff which presently holds office at the 8th floor of the Palacio del Gobernador.
- The terms of Reference of said Committee shall be those described in Appendix A hereof.
- Any and all existing committees on Pre/Post Qualification, Bids and Awards related to foreign-assisted projects are hereby abolished and their records and pertinent functions transferred to the herein newly-reconstituted Committee.
- Wide dissemination of this Order is enjoined.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Incl.: As stated
MECS Orders: (Nos. 35, s. 1983 and 50, s. 1984
DECS Orders: (Nos. 85, s. 1987 and 3, s. 1988)
Allotment: 1-2-3-4–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: