DO 49, s. 1989 – Guidelines on the Implementation of the Regional Office Construction/Renovation Component of the CY 1987 CEDP
May 22, 1989
DO 49, s. 1989
Guidelines on the Implementation of the Regional Office Construction/Renovation Component of the CY 1987 CEDP
- Effective immediately, the following guidelines are prescribed with reference to the ongoing regional office construction/renovation projects:
- The respective allocations for DECS ROs out of the CY 1987 CEDPs Construction Component and CY 1989 Appropriations shall be sub-allotted to each RO.
- All actions necessary to initiate or continue construction/renovation of ROs are hereby delegated to the DECS RD concerned, except for ROs where contracts for construction have already been awarded and are in the process of implementation.
- Awards to winning bidders should be made not later than ten (10) working days after opening of bids. Contracts with winning bidders shall be submitted to the DECS Central PBAC for review one (1) day after award. If no unfavorable action is taken by the DECS PBAC within fifteen (15) days from receipt, the contract shall be deemed approved.
- The RDs shall organize their respective Regional Pre/Post Bids and Awards Committee (DECS RO PBAC).
- RDs are likewise authorized to approve all vouchers and sign all checks for payment of progress billings made.
- Reports on accomplishments and disbursements shall continue to be submitted as prescribed under DECS Order No. 101, s. 1988. DECS FMS shall continue to monitor all activities in this regard and render monthly progress reports to the Secretary.
- Any existing guidelines (particularly those contained in the “Guidelines for the Implementation of the CY 1987 CEDP’s Construction Component”) inconsistent herewith is amended or rescind accordingly.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Allotment: 1–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual – Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS