To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Deans, Colleges of Nursing
- To clarify the issue concerning the computation of fees for the Related Learning Experience (RLE) component of the 4-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program and the remuneration of the nursing faculty implementing RLE activities, this addendum to MECS Order No. 58, s. 1985 is hereby issued.
- The attached guidelines on the aforementioned issue shall serve as guide for all nursing schools.
- It is requested that the Department of Education, Culture and Sports Regional Offices (DECSRO), closely monitor the proper implementation of these guidelines.
- The implementation of this Order shall take effect starting the second semester of SY 1989-1990.
- For strict compliance and immediate dissemination.
Incl.: As stated
Reference: MECS Orders Nos. 9, s. 1984 and 59, s. 1985
Allotment: 1-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
SOCIETY OR ASSOCIATIONS
UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES