DO 18, s. 1990 – Speedy Action on Procurement of Commodities and Services
March 15, 1990
DO 18, s. 1990
Speedy Action on Procurement of Commodities and Services
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- In order to enhance speedy action on procurement of commodities and services by offices in this department, all concerned personnel and officials are hereby enjoined to follow the instructions given below:
- Not exceeding one week after bidding is conducted, the winning bidder should be given the contract, that is, the contract shall have been signed by all concerned and approved by the Secretary or his representative, as the case may be, in order to enable the contractor to implement the contract.
- All procurements whether of commodities or services should be paid within two (2) weeks after complete and satisfactory delivery of said commodities or services in accordance with specifications in the contract.
- Any official/personnel who cause any delay in the disposition or actions on matter as per the specified dates in the contract for the procurement of commodities or services shall be accountable to the secretary and shall be made to explain for such delay and shall also subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
- Dissemination of this Order to all concerned and their cooperation are hereby enjoined.
Allotment: 1-2-3–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES
RULES & REGULATIONS