DO 29, s. 1990 – Reconstitution of the Prequalification Bids and Awards Committee (PBAC) Amended by DO 25, s. 1991 – Reconstitution of the Prequalification, Bids and Awards Committee (PBAC) DO 52, s. 1991 – Reconstituting the Prequalification, Bids and Awards Committee, and Streamlining DECS Procurement Operations
Bureau Directors/Culture Agency Directors
Directors of Services and Heads of Units/Centers
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Executive Director, EDPFTAF
- Effective immediately, the Prequalification, Bids and Award Committee (PBAC) organized under MECS Order No. 35, s. 1983, reconstituted under MECS Order No. 50, s. 1984, and further reconstituted under DECS Orders Nos. 85, s. 1987, 3, s. 1988, 41 and 116, s. 1989 is hereby further reconstituted in accordance with A.D. 1594 and its implementing Rules and Regulations as amended, and Executive Order No. 164 dated May 3, 1987 as follows:
Chairman (Voting) – Prof. Romeo Tomacruz
Executive Secretary, Legal Officer (Voting) – Atty. Reno Capinpin
Technical Member (Voting) – Dr. Marina S.J. Pangan
Technical Member (Voting) – Ms. Anita m. Martin
Provisional members are to be called upon on a project-to=project basis, whish shall be represented by the respective managers of each project. (Voting)
Private sector’s representative:
National Confederation of Contractors Association – Engr. Godofredo Marques
- The above-named committee members shall be directly assisted by the PBAC-Technical Staff which presently holds office at the 8th floor of the Palacio de Gobernador.
- The terms of Reference of said Committee shall be those described in Appendix A of DECS No. 116, s. 1989.
- Any and all existing committees on Prequalification Bids and Awards related to foreign-assisted projects are hereby abolished and their records and pertinent functions transferred to the herein newly reconstituted Committee.
- Wide dissemination of this Order is enjoined.
(SGD.) ISIDRO D. CARINO
References: DECS Orders: (Nos. 85, s. 1987, 3, s. 1988. And 41 and 116, s. 1989)
MECS Orders: (Nos. 35, s. 1983 and 50, s. 1984)
Allotment: 1-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: