DO 89, s. 1990 – Accreditation of SEDP Trainors Development Program
August 10, 1990
DO 89, s. 1990
Accreditation of SEDP Trainors Development Program
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- The regional trainors in the Secondary Education Development Program who underwent an intensive training program at Centers of Excellence (CENTREXES) may be able to get a credit of five (5) points under Specialized Training in accordance with Section III of the MEC Merit Promotion System (MEC Order No. 52, s. 1980), provided they have been accredited in the following:
- Has been trained for 2 years at the Centers of Excellence (CENTREXES) as a regional trainor.
- Has rendered service in the Regional Leader School for 2 years as certified by the Schools Superintendent and the Regional Director.
- Has conducted a continuing in-service training program on the regional/divisional level for at least 2 years certified by the Schools Superintendents/Regional Director.
- This accreditation is extended to regional trainors in recognition of the nature of their recruitment, selection, and training and services rendered in the mass training of the secondary school teachers, and on regional/divisional in-service training.
- It is desired that all school officials take steps to implement this Order.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is desired.
(SGD.) ISIDRO D. CARIÑO