DO 104, s. 1990 – Revival of the Private Athletic Association (PRISAA)
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, and in support of the government’s sports development programs, the Private Schools Athletic Association (PRISAA) shall be revived effective school year 1990-91.
- Regional directors, schools superintendents, and presidents and heads of state and private colleges and universities are enjoined to organize the members and officers of PRISAA for each chartered city and provincial division under their regional jurisdiction not later than September 30, 1990.
- The following shall be the schedules for the PRISAA-Athletic Meets:
October 1990 – City and Provincial Athletic Meets
December 1990 – Regional PRISAA Athletic Meets
February 1991 – National PRISAA Athletic Meets
- Full cooperation with Dr. Emmanuel V. Angeles, PRISAA National President, in the organization and preparation of PRISAA Athletic Meets is enjoined.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is desired.
Reference: DECS Oder: (No. 97, s. 1990)
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES
UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES