DO 112, s. 1990 – Accreditation of INNOTECH Training Programs
October 5, 1990
DO 112, s. 1990
Accreditation of INNOTECH Training Programs
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- The SEAMED-Regional Center for Educational Innovation and Technology offers annual training courses on various areas of education. These courses are:
- Three-Month Training Course on Educational Planning and Management, Innovation and Technology;
- Two-Month Course on Educational Development through Research and Evaluation;
- One-Month Training Course on Supervision and Management; and
- Regular Sport Courses (Two-Week Courses)
- These courses are highly specialized, intensive, output-oriented and international training programs for key education officials and personnel in different ASEAN regions.
- Participants in these INNOTECH programs may be granted accreditation of their training in an elective or related subject in the graduate course, based on the following guidelines:
- The basic document upon which said accreditation shall be based is the Certificate of Participation issued by the SEAMEO-INNOTECH and duly signed by the Director, at the discretion of the Dean, a copy of the course output may be required for submission.
- Similarity of course content/description shall be the main consideration.
- The number of units to be granted shall depend on the duration of the training:
3-week and 1-month courses = 3 units
2-month and 3-month courses = 6 units
- This Order supersedes all DECS issuances in this matter and shall take effect immediately.
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: