DO 118, s. 1990 – Designating Members of the Technical Panel for Technical and Vocational Education (TPTVE)
October 23, 1990
DO 118, s. 1990
Designating Members of the Technical Panel for Technical and Vocational Education (TPTVE)
To: Bureau Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- Pursuant to DECS Order No. 73, s. 1988 redefining the scope, functions and responsibilities of the Technical Panel for Technical and Vocational Education, the TPTVE shall serve as a consultative and advisory body of the Secretary of Education, Culture and Sports through the Bureau of Technical and Vocational Education (BTVE) on the development of policies, standards, and programs in technical and vocational education in the Philippines.
- The members of the Panel are hereby designated as follows:
- Dr. Bannaoag F. Lauro – Chairman
Superintendent, MIST and President of Ten-Phil (as Mechanical Technology Expert)
- Dr. Pedro L. Esteban – Co-Chairman
Director, BTVE (as Technical and Vocational Education Expert)
- Mr. Ambrosio E. Ebalan – Vice-Chairman
Executive Director, NCTESD (as Technician Training Expert)
- Supt. Arturo P. Casuga – Member
President, FAVIP (as Civil Technology Expert)
- Dr. Teresita R. Ochoco – Member
Director III, OREP (as representative of Civil Service and as H.R.D. expert)
- Dr. Emeline R. Navera – Member
Executive Director, NIMTC-DTI (as Industry Manpower Forecasting Expert)
- Atty. Villamor S. Torres – Member
Administrator, SEIF, Inc. (as Semi-Conductor Industry Expert)
- Engr. Francisco A. Inocencio – Member
President, Basin Dredging and Development Corp. (as Metals and Construction Engineering Expert)
- Mr. Anastacio delos Reyes – Member
President & General Manager, Eppies Garments Corporation (as Garments Technology Expert)
- Mr. Oscar A. Barrera – Member
President, Sambar-Aqua Industries (as Agro-Processing Expert)
- Mr. Agustin R. Bengson – Member
President, Phil. Inter-Island Shipping Association (as Shipping and Transportation Expert)
- Representative of the Technical and Vocational Education Foundation (as NGO representative) – Member
- Dr. Bannaoag F. Lauro – Chairman
- Dr. Alcestis M. Guiang, Assistant Director, BTVE; Dr. Horacio M. Montefrio; Mr. Augusto C. Lagman and Mr. Renato P. Legaspi, President, PAPTI, shall serve as Technical Panel consultants while Mr. Valeriano G. Carlos is hereby designated Executive Secretary in his capacity as Chief, Education Program Specialist and Head of the TPTVE Secretariat.
- The Chairman may retain the services of experts/consultants on a part-time status to serve the various technical committees (commissions) to assist in undertaking research and policy studies of the Technical Panel. The functions of the Technical Panel are listed in paragraph 5 of DECS Order No. 73, s. 1988.
- The Technical Panel members/consultants and the TPTVE Secretariat in consideration of their services shall receive their monthly honoraria/allowances and salaries respectively authorized under existing rules and regulations. The budget of the Technical Panel is included under the Office of the Secretary under Locally Funded Projects (B.22) page 136 of the General Appropriations Act, FY 1990 and shall thereafter be made a part of the regular appropriations of the Bureau of Technical and Vocational Education to be included in the Annual Appropriations Act.
- The incumbent members of the Technical Panel under DECS Memorandum No. 205, s. 1988 is extended up to December 31, 1989. The designation under this Order is for a period of one (1) year only, beginning January 1 up to December 31, 1990.
- Dissemination of this Order is desired.
References: DECS Order: No. 73, s. 1988
DECS Memorandum No. 205, s. 1988
Allotment: 1-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BOARD OF COUNCIL
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE