DO 81, s. 1991 – Implementing Guidelines for the Schoolbuilding Program of the Secondary Education Development Project (SEDP)
Director of Secondary Education
Executive Director-EDPITAF1. In order to speed up the execution of the Physical Facilities component (Schoolbuilding program) of SEDP, the document containing the Implementing Guidelines will be made available for implementation of all concerned.2. This set of guidelines primarily covers the implementation systems and procedures for the bidding and construction of batches 4 and 5 and the completion of batches 1, 2, and 3 of the SEDP Schoolbuilding packages. The guidelines define the activities to be undertaken and the specific responsibilities of the parties concerned within the operational scope of program for implementation.
3. EDPITAF, as the executing agency of the Project, shall be assisted by the project management consultant group of Coronel, Aliling and Associates, Inc. (CORAL) in overseeing its overall implementation.
4. To be able to fast track the implementation of batches 4 and 5 and the completion of the remaining sites under batches 1, 2, and 3, the following measures and strategies are formulated and must be immediately enforced:
Members: Rep., Architectural and Engineering Services Team (AEST)
Rep., Finance and Administrative Services Team (FAST)
Rep., Central PBAC
Rep., Central CORAL
Special Assistant to the Secretary
5. The project timetable is as follows:
|a. Provide Initial Plans to RCMs||Special Assistant||July 12, 1991|
|b. Complete site appraisal/location plan approved||RCMs/Regional Director||August 3, 1991|
|c. Submission of Revised Plans/Technical Specs||Architect thru Special Assitant||July 18, 1991|
|d. Preparation of Bid Documents; Reproduction: transmittal to DECSROs||AEST||July 23, 1991|
|e. Issuance of Bid Documents to Bidders||RPBAC||August 6, 1991|
|f. Pre-Bid Conference||RPBAC||August 13, 1991|
|g. Bidding||RPBAC||August 20, 1991|
|h. Evaluation of Bids||RPBAC||August 21-30, 1991|
|i. Approval of resolution to Award and Notice of Award||RD/ RPBAC||September 7, 1991|
|j. Issuance of Notice to Proceed||RPBAC||September 22, 1991|
|k. Construction Completion||DECSRO||February 21, 1992|
6. The Regional Director must immediately meet the RPBAC, the Regional Construction Manager, the Physical Facilities Coordinator and CORAL Regional Manager to orient them of the contents of the guidelines and discuss the priority activities that require immediate action.
7. This Order shall take effect immediately.
Reference: DECS Order: No. 6, s. 1990
Allotment: 1—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index
under the following Subjects:
BUREAUS and OFFICES
RULES AND REGULATIONS