January 29, 1992 – DO 13, s. 1992 – Institutions Authorized to Accept Foreign Students
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Beginning school year 1992-93, acceptance of foreign students shall be limited to excellent schools and programs as well as those accredited programs under the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP).
- Institutions whose programs are not accredited nor identified as excellent may apply for thorough evaluation before any authority to accept foreign students shall be recommended.
- Foreign students already enrolled in various institutions based upon DECS Order No. 125, s. 1990 may continue until they shall have graduated.
- Any provisions of existing DECS Orders contrary to or inconsistent with this DECS Order is hereby repealed and/or modified accordingly and made part of this Order.
- Strict compliance with and implementation of this Order is hereby enjoined.
References: DECS Orders: (Nos. 125, s. 1990) and 137, s. 1991
Allotment: 1-3-4— (M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: