April 6, 1992 – DO 35, s. 1992 – Utilization and Maximization of Services of DOST-SEI Science and Math Scholarship Grantees
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- In view of the urgent need for highly competent mathematics, physics, and chemistry teachers at the secondary level, it becomes expedient to utilize and maximize the services of DOST-SEI scholars.
- Attached is the list of sixty-four (64) science and match scholars under the DOST-SEI scholarship projects who are expected to graduate this school year 1991-92.
- Pursuant to the Scholarship Agreement, these scholars are required to return, upon completion of the course, to their respective regions/divisions to teach in any secondary school preferably in public high schools involved in the STCC network.
- In hiring the DOST-SEI scholars, reference should be made to CSC Resolution No. 91-157 and the guidelines contained in DECS Order No. 43, s. 1991.
- A report on the number/names of scholars accommodated by a region is expected to be received by this Office (Attn.: Bureau of Secondary Education, 3rd Floor, Bonifacio Bldg., University of Life Complex, Pasig, Metro Manila) on or before June 30, 1992.
- It is desired that this Order be brought to the attention of all concerned for their information and guidance.
Incl.: As stated
Reference: DECS Order: (No. 43, s. 1991)
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, SECONDARY