May 28, 1992 – DO 56, s. 1992 – Acceptance of Student of the International University Foundation
May 28, 1992
DO 56, s. 1992
Acceptance of Student of the International University Foundation
To: Presidents, Deans and Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- The public is hereby informed that the International University Foundation (IUF) located at 2510 Taft Avenue, Manila is not authorized by the DECS to operate/offer any academic course/degree.
- In view of the foregoing and for the students’ welfare, students of the IUF are hereby allowed to seek transfer to any school of their choice, subject to the following conditions:
- admission of IUF students will depend upon the admission requirements of the accepting school;
- accreditation of their subjects will depend upon the school concerned;
- students should submit their records duly authenticated by the regional office as basis for the evaluation;
- validating examination/s should be given by the accepting school;
- results of the validating examinations should be submitted to the DECS-NCR and should be indicated in the Transcript of Records upon application for Special Order;
- the processing of the transfer of students will be during the period from May 13 to June 15, 1992; and
- enrollees for school year 1992-1993 will not be covered and will not be afforded this privilege.
- This supersedes DECS Order No. 116, s. 1991 entitled “Nonrecognition of Degrees and Non-accreditation of Units Earned at the International University Foundation.”
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is requested.
Reference: DECS Order: No. 116, s. 1991
Allotment: 3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ADMISSION OR ENROLMENT
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
RULES AND REGULATIONS
UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES