July 17, 1992 – DO 76, s. 1992 – Reconstituting the DECS Prequalification, Bids and Awards Committee
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
EDPITAF Executive Director
IMDC General Manager
- Pursuant to the provisions of PD No. 1594, as amended, the DECS Prequalification, Bids and Awards Committee (PBAC) is hereby reconstituted, as follows:
Chairman: ASEC. Marcial A. Salvatierra
Executive Officer and Vice-Chairman: Atty. Reno A. Capinpin/Director III, Administrative Service
Regular Member and Head of the Secretariat: Mr. Leovigildo P. Arellano/Chief, Management and Audit Division
- All other technical members mentioned under DECS Order No. 52, s. 1991, shall continue to represent their area of specialization and/or on a project-to-project basis.
- The detail of the existing staff of the PBAC Secretariat is hereby extended until further advice.
- This supersedes all other issuances inconsistent herewith.
- This Order takes effect immediately.
Reference: DECS Orders: Nos. 29 and 78, s. 1990; 49 and 52, s. 1991
Allotment: 1-2—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: