December 17, 1992 – DO 115, s. 1992 – Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA) Program for SY 1993-1994
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents and Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- For the continuous implementation of the PESFA program for school year 1993-1994, the Bureau of Higher Education, Department of Education, Culture and Sports announces the availability of 41,322 new slots for PESFA applicants nationwide.
- All PESFA grantees will be provided with financial assistance to cover tuition and other school fees, living and book allowances as follows:
Tuition and other school fees as billed by the school not to exceed – P6,000.00/yr
Living allowance – 3,500.00/yr
Book allowance – 500.00/yr
- The regional offices shall be responsible in allocating slots for each school division according to the divisional need. The slot allocation for each region under the PESFA program is found in Inclosure No. 1.
- The funding requirements for SY 1993-1994 is presented as Inclosure No. 2 and the schedule of activities for the PESFA program is presented as Inclosure No. 3.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this Order is desired.
Incls.: As stated
Reference: DECS Order: No. 17, s. 1992
Allotment: 1-2-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE