July 1, 1994 – DO 55, s. 1994 – Curriculum in the Regional Science High Schools
To: Bureau Directors, Regional Directors and Schools Superintendents
Heads of State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Heads of Community Colleges and Universities and Vocational Schools
- As stipulated in DECS Order No. 69, s. 1993, a science high school has an enriched curriculum, in addition to the standard requirements of the New Secondary Education Curriculum (NSEC).
- Instructional materials in the new learning areas and other enrichment materials shall be provided by this Order.
- The curriculum of said schools, including time allotment in minutes per day and number of unit credits are reflected in Inclosure No. 1.
- Course description of additional/new/same subjects with modifications can be found in Inclosure No. 2 for the information and guidance of all concerned.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is desired.
Incls.: As stated
Reference: DECS Orders: Nos. 32, s. 1994 and (69, s. 1993)
Allotment: 1-2-3-4-(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
Course of Study, SECONDARY