September 16, 1994 – DO 66, s. 1994 – Inclusion of Education Mid-Decade Goals in the Performance Criteria for the Evaluation of the Regional Directors and Schools Superintendents
September 16, 1994
DO 66, s. 1994
Inclusion of Education Mid-Decade Goals in the Performance Criteria for the Evaluation of the Regional Directors and Schools Superintendents
Bureau/Cultural Agency Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
- To signify our firm commitment to the achievement of the education mid-decade goals, the regional and division targets for participation rate, cohort survival rate, establishment of new elementary schools in school-less barangays and completion of incomplete elementary schools shall be included in the performance criteria for the evaluation of regional directors and schools superintendents.
- Regional directors are expected to discuss with their schools superintendents the division targets in order to ensure the achievement of regional targets. Regional targets shall be included in the performance contract of regional directors to be submitted to the Secretary while division targets shall be included in the Performance Appraisal System for Key Officials (PASKO) to be prepared by schools superintendents.
- Within two weeks after the holding of the regional workshops to review and revise education targets at the regional and division levels, the regional and division offices shall submit to the Office of the Secretary the SY 1995-96 targets for the following indicators and programs:
- Participation rate
- Cohort Survival rate
- New elementary schools to be established in school-less barangays
- Incomplete public elementary schools to be completed
- To ensure comparability and consistency of data between the regional/division level and the national level, the Office of Planning Service shall provide the review and revision, if necessary, during the regional workshops the implied regional targets consistent with the national targets and pertinent data necessary for the computation of the participation rate and cohort survival rate at the regional and division level.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is desired.
Allotment: 1-2—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES