October 19, 1994 – DO 69, s. 1994 – Reconstituting the DECS Pre-Post Qualification, Bids and Awards Committee
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Executive Director, EDPITAF
- Pursuant to the provisions of PD No. 1594, as amended, and in view of the change of the work assignments of Assistant Secretaries, the DECS Pre-Post Qualification, Bids and Awards Committee (DECS-PBAC), is hereby reconstituted as follows:
Chairman – Atty. Reno A. Capinpin
Executive Officer – Atty. Nellie N. Tansioco
And Secretary Chief, Legal Division
Regular Member and – Mr. Leovigildo P. Arellano
Head of the Secretariat Chief, Management & Audit Div.
Private Sector – Dr. Domingo C. Salita
Representative Phil. Construction Association (PCA)
Technical Member – Head of End-User Agency as provisional member and on a project-to-project basis.
- The detail of the existing staff of the PBAC Secretariat is hereby extended until further advice. The staff may be augmented as the need arises by the Head of the Secretariat in consultation with the designated Chairman.
- The honorarium of the private sector representative shall be charged against any available funds of the Department subject to existing accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- This supersedes all other issuances inconsistent herewith.
- This Order takes effect immediately.
DECS Order: No. 76, s. 1992
Allotment: 1-2—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: