October 3, 1995 – DO 59, s. 1995 – Establishment of DECS One Stop Solution Center (OSSOC)
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- The DECS One Stop Solution Center (OSSOC) is hereby established to serve as complaint and action center in the Office of the Secretary of Education, Culture and Sports. The Center shall be headed by a Director under the functional direction of the Office of the Secretary, thru the Director for Administrative Service, four (4) Action Officers (with rank of division chief or higher) and their alternates, a Legal Officer, a Coordinator, a Liaison Officer and a secretarial staff. The aforementioned personnel shall be drawn from existing personnel and resources from the DECS Central Office.
- OSSOC aims to:
- Establish a solution center for DECS in order to attend to student grievances against erring school officials, slow moving DECS communications, victims of fraternity hazing, etc.;
- Establish a coordinating and monitoring center for projects such as: WOW-DECS, SIGA-DECS, DECS Bantay Panahon, ECO-Tourism, KABISIG, MRP and other inter-agency activities; and
- Establish a vehicle for DECS corporate image projection.
- A similar One Stop Solution Center (OSSOC) shall be created in each region as well as in all attached agencies of the DECS.
- The organizational structure of OSSOC and Flow Chart are indicated in Inclosures Nos. 1 and 2, respectively.
- A list of OSSOC members from all concerned offices shall be submitted to the OSSOC at Rizal Bldg. I, UL Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City (Attn.: Director Maximo C. Aljibe).
- Immediate attention and/or compliance of all concerned is desired.
Incls.: As stated
Reference: N o n e
Allotment: 1-2-3—-(M.O. l-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES