DO 6, s. 1996 – Implementation of Approved Equivalents Record Forms
January 19, 1996
DO 6, s. 1996
Implementation of Approved Equivalents Record Forms
To: Regional Directors
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
Principals of National Schools
- The new cut-off date to implement approved Equivalents Record Forms (ERFs) is December 31, 1994.
- Requests for salary adjustment of teachers with ERFs approved prior to and up to December 31, 1994, but which have remained unimplemented to date, shall be submitted to the DBM Regional Office concerned thru the DECS Regional Director conformably with DECS Order No. 87, s. 1994 on the Decentralization of DECS Budgeting Functions, except for DECS National Capital Region (NCR) which shall be processed by DECS Central Office, University Life Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, for submission to DBM Central Office, Manila.
- As usual, requests shall be supported by Plantilla Allocation List (PAL) in eight (8) copies duly signed by the regional director and one (1) copy of the duly certified approved ERF of the teacher concerned.
- Effectivity date of the salary adjustment shall be in the calendar year when the request was received by the DECS regional office and/or DECS Central Office in the case of NCR, but not later than November 15 of the given calendar year, subject to availability of funds, and the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- ERFs approved at earlier dates shall be given priority in the implementation thereof.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is desired.
References: DECS Orders: Nos. 85, s. 1993 and (87, s. 1994)
Allotment: 1-2-3-—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS