January 17, 1997 – DO 9, s. 1997 – Signing Authority of Directors of Staff Bureaus and Service Centers on Financial Matters
January 17, 1997
DO 9, s. 1997
Signing Authority of Directors of Staff Bureaus and Service Centers on Financial Matters
To: Directors of Staff Bureaus and Service Center
All Others Concerned
- In addition to the authority granted to Regional Directors in paragraph 1.a of Unnumbered Memorandum dated March 14, 1995, Directors of Staff Bureaus and Service Centers, with their appropriation of their respective offices.
- The granting of fiscal authority to Directors and Assistant Directors of Staff Bureaus and Service Centers is in line with the DECS deconcentration of authority from the Office of the Secretary.
- Conduct activities in pursuance of the various programs and projects of the Staff Bureaus and Service Centers shall be in accordance with an approved Work and Financial Plan for the year, prescribed guideline for its implementation (Enclosure A and B) and existing accounting, auditing and other applicable laws and rules for the procurement of services, supplies, materials and equipment.
- All other financial authorizations inconsistent with this Order are hereby revoked.
- Please be guided accordingly.
Incl.: As stated
Reference: DECS Order: No.60. s. 1995 Allotment: 1—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: